Hemorrhoids and constipation have often made lives unbearable for many people. The uncomfortable days, pain, and irritation experienced have caused many to think that they are in the point of hopelessness and despair. But this is not true. If you are suffering from these two conditions and you have wanted to get rid of them, there are still ways to do it.
Some of these ways might not be customary to you, such as:
- pooping while in squat position using a squat stool
- altering your diet for a healthier living
- exercising frequently
But these are only the ways you can get rid of them? Are you ready for these changes? If so, then you are about to begin the change in your life – for good!
Have you heard of a squat stool?
A squat stool is an additional add-on equipment tool in that the toilet that is promoted by doctors and professional to help you get rid of hemorrhoids and constipation. To use it, you just have to attach it or place it near the toilet. Instead of sitting on the toilet, you need to sit on it with your feet on the stool, placing you in squat position.
So why the squat position?
Studies have proven that squatting position is the proper and natural position that people should be during bowel movement. Yes, it is! If you were sitting since potty training, then you are all wrong!
Squatting position during bowel movement helps in the easy transport of fecal stool from the rectum to the anus. It does not put too much pressure on the puborectails muscles, making it easier for the hemorrhoids to be removed gradually. If you were in the sitting position, too much pressure is applied to the area, causing the veins surrounding the rectum and anus to swell, rupture, and then eventually bleed.
How squat stool can help you?
With the use of squat stool, you and your family will lessen the possibility of developing hemorrhoids and constipation. If these conditions are present already, you are about to get rid of them. They also have some benefits for you and the family! Check these out!
- It helps you to save money.If you use this equipment, you don’t have to purchase costly medicine or undergo a surgery to get rid of hemorrhoids and constipation. With continuous usage of this squat stool, you would be relieved from the pain and irritation.
- It helps other members of the family too. If you are using this one, your family will be educated about its benefits and uses, thus helping them live a natural and healthy lifestyle! It would also help them prevent from developing hemorrhoids in the future.
- It is safe and completely natural with no side effects. It does not include any unnatural and harmful ingredient like the medicines for hemorrhoids and constipation. It is all natural!
What are other methods that you can do to get rid of hemorrhoids and constipation?
As it was mentioned earlier, hemorrhoids and constipation are not helpless conditions. There are other techniques that you can do to get rid of them. Apart from using a squat stool, which is the best, natural and inexpensiveway to do it, there are other approaches you can try.
These methods may not work to all people who have hemorrhoids and constipation. There may be different reactions and remedies needed for each person, depending on the condition of the hemorrhoids and constipation. You can try the following:
- Home remedies
- Altering your diet
- Changing your lifestyle
Home remedies are also use to get rid of hemorrhoids and constipation. Among these remedies may include the following:
- Soaking the infected area in warm water. Sometimes called a sitz bath. Done this by soaking your buttocks to warm water by sitting on it for 10 to 15 minutes twice or thrice each day. This can help ease the pain and inflammation caused by hemorrhoids and constipation. For better result, you can also add a half-cup of apple cider vinegar on the water.
- Applying some cold compress. Apply cold compress to the area to relieve the pain caused by swelling and inflammation of hemorrhoids and constipation.
- Using some essential oils. There are also essential oils such as lavender, olive oil, coconut oil that you can use. Soak a cotton ball on oil and gently apply it directly to the affected area. Rinse it well with water and wipe dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Using aloe vera leaf. Extract the gel and apply it to the hemorrhoids. For better results, do this for couple of times for few days.
Changing your diet
Adding more fiber on your daily diet will also help in getting rid of hemorrhoids and constipation. Fiber can help in digestion, which can eventually aid in getting rid of constipation first. If you are not constipated, you bowel movement will be smooth and easy. If this happens, your rectum and anus will no longer get pressured during pooping time. You can find fiber green and leafy vegetables, fruits like citrus, banana, apple, and pineapples. You can also alter white bread with whole wheat bread. Refrain from eating salty foods to avoid constipation.
Drinking more water can also help you get rid of hemorrhoids and constipation. Water cleanses your body and helps for better digestion. It further helps softens stool for easy bowel movement, thus getting rid of constipation.
Changing your lifestyle and exercising frequently
Exercising regularly can help your digestive track to function better. Staying active and physically fit will help your body to have a healthier blood circulation. This helps in getting rid of constipation, which eventually leads to getting rid of hemorrhoids, too!
Apart from all of these remedies, you need a natural way such a proper and natural position during bowel movement – and that is what squat stool can deliver. It can be a little bit uncustomary for you but it is the healthier and proper way to do it.